16 Aug 2023
We are hiring!
Are you a full-stack developer on a mission? Read here to find out more...
We are looking to expand our team with a Software Developer.
OneThird has developed a method to predict shelf life of fresh produce, such as tomatoes or strawberries. This information helps our customers to make better and more dynamic logistical decisions resulting in higher efficiencies, lower costs and less food waste!
We are currently developing our cloud web portal, mobile app and scanner to become ready for our next customers. As we expect in the coming year to implement our solution at the supply chains of the largest food retailers in the world, we have exciting times ahead.
We will add lots of new features to our Android (Xamarin) app and web platform and get more robust for heavy usage. Also, we have to think about how we can guarantee near 100% uptime and revisit deployment structures. To integrate into business processes and exchange data between our customers, we will need to further develop APIs. All our new features are split up in user stories and are executed in sprints. You will primarily work with our junior developer and a software tester. Also, you will participate in agile ceremonies, to estimate the user stories, review acceptance criteria, and do sprint reviews. Furthermore, we work in Microsoft’s Azure environment and have CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps and also use it for writing and tracking our user stories.
- Participating in bi-directional code reviews, design discussions, and task breakdowns.
- Implementing automated unit test cases surrounding your code.
- Design and recommend software solution architectures.
- Write design specification documents for new projects.
- Using a project scheduling application, determine tasks, assign resources, and manage a project.
- A BS degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Experience .NET Core (C#) and .NET Core MVC.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL (Cosmos DB).
- Experience with Xamarin Forms
- Full stack web development experience is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant experience as a Developer or similar.
Enschede or Amsterdam. Expect to work in the office 1-2 days per week minimum to collaborate with the team and test setups. Working hours: work when you work at your best, but be available for our team meetings.
Fill out the form below to get connected or get in touch with Laurens: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested? Leave your information in the form below: