Tuesday, June 30 @ 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM PDT
Spectroscopy has been used successfully in the fresh produce industry for many years. However, it is typically used in large, immovable systems.
Any employee will soon be able to perform an objective quality assessment at any stage of the supply chain.
In this webinar, we will cover the following and more:
- How spectroscopy works in simple terms
- The benefits of shelf life prediction, including preliminary results from trials
- Important features to look for in a solution
- The future of the fresh produce supply chain
- What still needs to be proven